Friday, August 27, 2010

"/

Whether you wanna hear idt or not but you've changed , from the smoking to the partying to the wagging school :( what happened ? You say your just showing your true colours and that the person you showed us beofore was just a fake ? Tbh no I don't believe one word of that , I think that you have changed and that yes whether you wanna hear idt read idt or not you are going through a "PHASE" and what your showing us aint your true colours but a fake . What happened ? Your so bright !!! You came to school everyday for every period , never use to somke , never or hardly ever use to party and never ever use to wag but now ? I dano what to think anymore , you asked me what happened to me hearing both sides of the story like I usually do ? I dano , I guess maybe Im sick of hearing the other side of the story because maybe this time I know if I hear the other side of the story all Im going to be hearing is excuses . Excuses for the actions that you won't admit too . Just like you wont admit to changing . You said to someone that the people around you like me and the others left you , that we just ditched you ? Noo we didnt , we were here the whole time , I was here when most of them werent . But no . It was your choice to leave us and make new friends and we were fine with that . We let you be . Your the one who said you felt out of place hanging out with us now that you've changed I should say. But why are you telling a different story ?  you slapped my friend , your friend . Remember ? Whether it was a big or small slap I dont care what you did was like a wake up call to me . It showed me that your not the same person you use to be , and tbh I miss the old you . I really do . But I guess like I said before I am here for you whenever , and you can text whenever you know I'll reply , no matter what . Hope you come back to us . The real you . Or at least part of you . If your still in there :(

x

No comments:

Post a Comment